PR & Marketing Executive Post:
- Prepare product program guide inline to given strategy to develop marketplace.
- Market intelligence and Identification of potential opportunity through partnerships.
- Maintain knowledge on all products and services of Market place and recommend new products with recommended enhancements if required and coordinate with various cross functional team to analyze product requirements.
- Develop all customer wireframes and user cases and ensure optimal level of customer services and analyze all customer requirements and monitor all requests and manage all defects in products for all monthly releases.
- Administer and approve all final new product delivery and recommend improvements to all products and prepare all business requirements documents and ensure compliance to all product schedules and coordinate with departments to provide an effective interface.
- Collaborate with information technology and business units to deliver all releases and prepare work schedule for all projects and provide support to all strategies to achieve all marketing strategies.
- Assist business leads to review all financials of projects and analyze all key business metrics, perform market research and usability tests on all ecommerce activities and manage all communication plans for projects and provide status reports to management.
- Organize various product workshops and design effective strategies and coordinate with various groups to assist in product development process and analyze all business requirements.
- Document all business plans and design strategies and facilitate approval for all senior management and manage work of all product managers.
- Design all interaction diagrams and provide materials for all user tests and develop all solutions to all issues.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance team and design all training materials and analyze effectiveness of all new features on products.
- Responsible to setup monthly sales target and achieve assigned targets in coordination with Sales teams.
- Perform market research and analysis.
- BI/Data mining
- Experience: 2 years plus
- Apply Before: June 5th, 2019
- Posting Date: May 5th, 2019
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 051 2870300
Please send your CV at above given email address.